Does your finished garden level or basement living area need an uplift? Try new design forward hopper windows that let in tons of natural light. At The Window Source of Western Michigan, our basement hopper windows improve airflow and ventilation while offering an upgrade to your stylish living space.
We offer the perfect solution for finished basements in and around the Traverse City area and Western Michigan. Our basement hopper windows feature energy efficient construction for both new and replacement windows, plus they maximize your cost savings.
Plenty of Fresh Air with Hopper Windows in the Basement
We manufacture all of our hopper windows to open horizontally inward. That way you are guaranteed improved airflow and easy cleaning, plus your beautiful new windows won’t interfere with the window wells or exterior landscaping. Our basement hopper windows are completely customizable, easy to operate, and — best of all — affordably priced!
Our hopper windows are constructed with a durable vinyl material providing an attractive architectural design detail to your basement’s interior. They are virtually maintenance free and never need painting. With Western Michigan’s extreme weather conditions, you want basement hopper windows that are watertight and feature a tough seal that keeps your basement area dry.
Features of Our Basement Hopper Windows:
- Superior protection for inclement weather with triple-barrier weatherstripping.
- Keeps your home comfortable year round with double insulated glass for an energy-efficient design.
- All our hopper windows offer a tilt-forward design to ensure easy cleaning.
- With a super tight seal, our basement hopper windows stay secure and watertight.
- When paired with upgraded glass packages, our basement hopper windows meet or exceed Energy Star requirements.
- All our windows feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.