A bay window unit projects out from the wall of the house. It contains three window units. The middle unit is parallel with the wall. Ventilating units of double hung or casement windows are typically selected for the opposing side units. A picture window is typically selected for the center unit.
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame with steel mullion rods securely supports entire bow or bay unit
- Head and seat are 3/4 inch exterior grade plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- All trim and window stops are made with #1 clear white pine
- Casements and picture windows are available with interior wood grain finish for a completely finished wood grain appearance
- Frame accepts any combination of our standard picture and operation units
- Structure supports spacious projection for visual depth and utility
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior vinyl cladding is completely maintenance free
- Can be built into exterior soffit area for protection and a finished look
- Optional shingle roof package
- Insulated seat board
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
Positive: Quality, Responsiveness, Value
super professional installation process, great sales process, these guys really know what they’re doing. Good communication through the whole process and they were done sooner than they told us. Whole house full of replacements and we couldn’t be happier, highly recommend for any size project. When they say and easy, no pressure sales process, they mean it.
Aaron priced us triple pane high efficiency windows for the same price as basic, lower quality double panes from other companies. Installation was quick and communication good throughout the process. I’d recommend them for any window needs!