A casement window, also referred to as a crank-out window, has a single sash that opens outward on a vertical axis by rotating a crank that is attached to the sash with heavy duty hinges.
The hinges can open the sash to a full 90 degrees allowing for easy cleaning from inside the home. A multipoint locking system closes the unit tightly from a single lever.
The casement is the most energy efficient of all operable window styles. Casements may be joined together into double, triple or quadruple units.
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Sash opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy duty foldable crank and hinge operating hardware
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty *Contact us for full details
Positive: Quality, Responsiveness, Value
super professional installation process, great sales process, these guys really know what they’re doing. Good communication through the whole process and they were done sooner than they told us. Whole house full of replacements and we couldn’t be happier, highly recommend for any size project. When they say and easy, no pressure sales process, they mean it.
Aaron priced us triple pane high efficiency windows for the same price as basic, lower quality double panes from other companies. Installation was quick and communication good throughout the process. I’d recommend them for any window needs!