A garden window projects out from the wall of the house. It has four window units. The two ventilating side units are trapezoidal casement units that open outwards with a crank.
The center unit and the roof are picture windows. The insulated glazed roof is designed to to be weather tight and leak proof. It’s called a garden window because it provides an ideal environment for growing plants indoors.
It’s the next best thing to adding a small conservatory to your house, and much easier on your budget. The result is a beautiful new green space that will give you many years of trouble-free service.
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy-duty solid wood buck frame securely supports entire garden unit
- Double-insulated, triple-sealed glass roof
- Spacious 16 1/2 inch projection beyond exterior wall surface
- Inside wood is 1 1/4 inch hardwood plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- Sashes opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware on trapezoidal operating casement windows
- Multi-point locking system with easy single-lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior is completely maintenance free
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
Positive: Quality, Responsiveness, Value
super professional installation process, great sales process, these guys really know what they’re doing. Good communication through the whole process and they were done sooner than they told us. Whole house full of replacements and we couldn’t be happier, highly recommend for any size project. When they say and easy, no pressure sales process, they mean it.
Aaron priced us triple pane high efficiency windows for the same price as basic, lower quality double panes from other companies. Installation was quick and communication good throughout the process. I’d recommend them for any window needs!